Facility and Grounds Maintenance Technician
|Job Title||Facility and Grounds Maintenance Technician|
Position/Department: Facility & Grounds Maintenance Technician - Service
Work Days: Monday – Friday (and weekends as scheduled)
Work Hours: 8:00 a.m. until all job duties are complete
General Job Duties and Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Landscaping - mow, weed eat, edge, mulch, trim & maintain trees and shrubs, irrigation system upkeep, etc.
- Parking lot maintenance - clean, stripe, repair, replace lighting, snow removal, etc.
- Building Maintenance - painting, doors, windows, HVAC, lighting, plumbing, electrical, exhaust fans, poles inside and out, exterior of buildings, upkeep of dock areas, etc. Coordinate outside service/contractors when necessary.
- Maintain all property fencing and gates (manual and electronic)
- Keep dumpster area clean and disposes of all unused wood pallets
- Keep all signage maintained to company specifications
- Perform Monthly Facility Inspections – emergency and exit lights, fire extinguishers, safety, etc.
- Maintain all lawn equipment and supplies
- Fire Sprinkler System flush and testing as required
- Security Alarm maintenance
- Help in the Fleet Garage as needed
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum of (1) year work experience in present position
- Working knowledge of electrical, mechanical, plumbing and HVAC systems
- Excellent trouble shooting and diagnostic skills
- Familiar with all current health and safety regulations
- Ability to do heavy lifting as required by the assignment or task
- Good attendance, safety record, and problem solving skills
- Dependable, flexible, prompt, and a self-starter
- Ability to communicate and work well with others (internal personnel and vendors)
- Valid driver’s license and ability to back a vehicle with a trailer