|Job Title||Part-time Merchandiser|
Pepsi-Cola 1060 Gateway Rd. Whittier, NC
Position: Merchandising (Stocking)
Immediate opportunity for weekend part-time Merchandising. Starting pay $15.00 per hour.
Average hours per weekend is 15-20 hrs. Must be 18 or older. Could possibly lead to a full-time, full benefits positions upon graduation.
- No Experience Required
- Must be self-motivated with a high degree of integrity and be able to perform job duties with minimal supervision on a timely basis
- Must reflect dependability, initiative, professional demeanor, and the ability to exercise sound judgment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, continuous lifting environment
- Ability to lift, up to, 75 pounds, repeatedly and multiple times a day
- Valid NC drivers license and excellent driving history reflected in Motor Vehicle Report
- Dependable transportation
- Merchandisers are responsible for replenishing main beverage sections, displays, and cold beverage sections. Merchandisers are also responsible for managing beverage inventory in stock rooms and product rotation.
- Learn processes and skills necessary to service customers using all equipment utilized in the merchandising process such as a handheld device, hand truck, pallet jack, and carts
- Learn and develop merchandising habits and techniques to ensure customer satisfaction while ensuring Company merchandising standards are met
- Develop customer service skills by working with our customers and communicating back to management any customer service issues
- Responsible for appropriate behavior, promoting personal safety, and the safe use of needed equipment
- Learn and adhere to company standards on safety